Uses for Eye Drape?
Eye Drape that can be worn on either the left or right eye feature a distinctive, U-shaped fluid-containment pouch that helps minimise exposure during phacoemulsification and other fluid-intensive procedures.
Eye Drape definition?
Ophthalmic drapes are frequently used to cover body areas other than the eye area during surgery.
Eyes Drapes Plain, HP-D001, Size: 70 x 70 cm, Incise: 7 x 9 cm, Drain Pouch: & Eyelid Holders
- HP-D002 Eyes Drapes Plain, 100 by 100 cm, 7 x 9 cm Incise Area, Drain Pouch, and Eyelid Holders
- Eyes Drapes Plain, HP-D003, 60 x 40 cm, 7 x 9 cm Incise, Drain Pouch, and Eyelid Holders
- HP-D004 Eyes Drapes Plain, 100 x 70 cm, 7 x 9 cm Incise Area, Drain Pouch, and Eyelid Holders
- HP-D005 Eyes Drapes Plain, 100 x 70 cm, 7 x 9 cm Incise Area, Drain Pouch, and Eyelid Holders
- Size of HP-D006 Phaco Drape: 100 by 70 cm 7 x 9 cm incised area with eyelid holders and a drain bag
- HP-D007 Incise Drape Mini, 15 x 10 cm, 10 x 10 cm adhesive area, with attached drain pouch
- HP-D008 Eyes Drapes Plain, 150 x 160 cm, 6 x 17 cm Incise Area, Drain Pouch, and Eyelid Holders.
In ophthalmic surgery, iDrape is a non-woven SMS fabric that is lightweight, strong with good softness, excellent in tensile strength, and has barrier properties. It can be used with or without a liquid collection pouch.
Eyes Drapes Like Disposable Eyes Drapes, Eyes Drapes, Poly Material Eyes Drapes, Ophthalmic Drape, Sms Disposable Sterile Eyes Drapes, Reusable Surgical Eyes Drapes Sheet, Medical Surgical Ophthalmic Eyes Drapes, Eyes Drapes Sheet, Eyes Drapes Pack, Ophthalmic Disposable Products, and Ophthalmic Instrument Are Manufactured By Advin Health Care.
Made from transparent, high-quality plastic, the best paediatric eye shield.
both sterile and non-sterile options are available.
We are a Global Wholesaler what’s Also, As an exporter from India, I work with in excess of five nations, including the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, and Myanmar. I quickly saw that you were searching for an alternate product brand or click here.