what are the uses of feropen z capsules ?
FEROPEN Z capsules is used To treat and prevent iron deficient anaemia. Iron, folic acid, and zinc deficits can be avoided during pregnancy, breastfeeding, following surgery, or in cases of dietary malabsorption.
how to take feropen z capsules?
- always take feropen z capsules as advised by your doctor
- You should not take more vitamin and mineral supplements than the prescribed daily dose.
- Avoid taking feropen z with tea or coffee.
what are the side effects of feropen z capsules ?
Excessive consumption may cause skin rashes, lack of appetite, stomach pain, diarrhoea, and vomiting.
please consult your doctor if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition, such as diabetes, hypertension, renal or liver disease.
- You are taking additional drugs, taking supplements, or practicing any alternative or integrative health practices.
- You should not take this product if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- If you have a planned surgery or operation, you may be requested to discontinue the use of these products at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement some people’s diets and should not be used in place of a well-balanced, diverse diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Which foods are high in folic acid and iron?
Seafood, green leafy vegetables like spinach, nuts, beans, peas, oranges, resins, and so on are high in folic acid, iron, and zinc. Certain shellfish, such as lobster, crabs, and oysters, are high in zinc.
Is this supplement related to any negative effects?
Excessive consumption may cause skin rashes, lack of appetite, stomach pain, diarrhea, and vomiting.
We are a Global wholesaler and exporter from India and operate in more than 5 countries like Oman, Qatar, UAE, Saudi, Myanmar.