What is Bicalutamide 50mg Tablet Utamide?
Bicalutamide 50mg Tablet Utamide is a medication that is used in the treatment of cancer of the prostate organ. It could also be utilized to treat a variety of various diseases, depending on the prescription of the doctor. It works by reducing the effects of male hormones such as testosterone on the body.
How Utamide Tablet is used?
If you want to be effective, you should take Utamide Tablet with or without food, and preferably at the same time every day. Depending on your medical condition, your primary care physician (Physician) will determine which portion is required and how frequently you must take it. This will vary depending on the ailment for which you are being treated and may change from time to time as a result of your progress. You ought to adhere to the directions given by your essential consideration doctor exactly. In the event that you misinterpret the medication or take too much of it, you may get serious incidental consequences. It may take several weeks or months for you to notice or feel the benefits of this drug; nonetheless, you should not stop taking it until your primary care physician orders you to do so in order to avoid serious consequences.
Common Side effects of Bicalutamide 50mg Tablet Utamide:
- Iron deficiency (low quantity of red platelets) is a very common side effect of this medicine and is quite common. Additionally
- yellowing of the skin
- lack of appetite
- stomach agony
- dim urine and skin rashes are other incidental results that want immediate action.
- During treatment with Bicalutamide 50mg Tablet Utamide medicine, routine blood tests are required to assess your platelet count as well as your liver’s ability.
- It makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight
- so you should exercise greater caution when going outside.
For more details Click Here.