What is the purpose of Bendamustine 100mg Injection Cytomustine?
Bendamustine 100mg Injection Cytomustine is used to treat indolent B-cell non-lymphoma Hodgkin’s (NHL) and chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL, white blood cell malignancy) in patients who have already had various treatments. It inhibits the growth of cancer cells, causing them to be eliminated by the body.
Is Bendamustine 100mg Injection Cytomustinean anti-cancer drug?
- Bendamustine 100mg Injection Cytomustine is an alkylating agent, which is a type of chemotherapeutic medication.
- Bendamustine is administered in a variety of ways.
- Bendamustine is administered in the following ways: As an intravenous injection (intravenous, IV). Bendamustine does not come in tablet form. Bendamustine dosage is determined by a number of criteria,
- including your height and weight,
- general health or other health issues,
- and the type of cancer or illness being treated.
What are the risks of using bendamustine?
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, exhaustion, headache, disorientation, weakness, or mouth sores are all possible side effects. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right once if these effects continue or worsen. This medicine may cause major negative effects in those who take it.
Is bendamustine causing you to lose your hair?
Hair loss occurred in one of the 153 patients treated with bendamustine hydrochloride in a clinical study for CLL, compared to 0 (zero) of the 143 patients treated with chlorambucil. Hair loss was observed in three of the 100 individuals treated with bendamustine hydrochloride in an NHL research.
How do you feel now that you’ve taken bendamustine?
8.2 percent of participants felt nauseated 1 hour after getting their dose in clinical tests. Within the first 24 hours after receiving their dose, 10.9 percent of respondents felt nauseated. Because of nausea, about 1.2 percent of patients had to discontinue taking Bendeka. In clinical trials, 16 percent to 40% of persons who took bendamustine vomited.
Is it possible for bendamustine to harm your heart?
People who take this medicine have experienced heart complications such as heart failure. This has sometimes resulted in death. If you develop chest pain or pressure, an irregular heartbeat, shortness of breath, a significant weight gain, or swelling in your arms or legs, call your doctor straight once. diminishing or forestalling them. for more detail Click Here.